The TAKE”FLIGHT event is a one of a kind, highly interactive and competitive aviation themed challenge set to engage guests in a variety of time critical tasks.
The ability for teams to communicate effectively, attention to detail, flexibility, trust and strategic planning are a few of the attributes that will prove invaluable in winning the overall challenge
Tasks will include mental, physical and fun segments; however teams will ultimately decide Individual suitability to each activity by relying on different strengths within the group.
A scoring system of ‘Skypoints’ is used and awarded to teams in relation to their achievement during each task. Scores will be calculated and discussed by the adjudication team and the winners announced at the end of the overall challenge.
- Aviation themed puzzle
- Indoor remote controlled helicopter challenge (obstacle course flight)
- Pitts Special aerobatic simulated sequences (360deg. longitudinal movement)
- Aerodynamics–paper plane manipulation
- Aircraft stand challenge
- Flight attendant training and demonstration
- 737NG flat pack Simulator flight challenge
- C152″‘flat pack’ Simulator flight challenge
- Aviation related time critical quiz
- Radiotelephony practical
- Flight director game
- Hand coordination preparation
- Pimp My Plane
To book this event call 01344 383 560